Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What a Month...

Since my last post, there has been so much change in our lives. In January we lost a good friend of our family, Stevie Potts. He was someone you admired because you saw how much love he held in his heart - his family was the most important thing in his life and he was a wonderful Grandfather who will be forever missed.

Just a couple of weeks later we lost a beautiful young woman in a tragic car accident, Ashley B. Peters, just shy of her 19 birthday. We hold this family close to our hearts and ask that you pray for healing for her mom Tammy, dad Wade and brother Regis. Their hearts are in such pain and we need to lift them up. Please visit her blog to learn more about the life she lived and the witness she can be to all of us: http://ashleymichellebond-peters.blogspot.com/

And, finally, on February 15, my grandfather, better known as Pa, died. He had been struggling with Congestive Heart Failure and his body finally lost its battle. I can't put into words how much I loved this man. Such a person of respect and love, he has taught me so much. I miss him so.


And, a picture that makes me smile. It represents hope and renewal, something I think we all can use from time to time.

No comments: