Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beautiful Bellies and Babies!

I'm just not sure it gets any sweeter than newborns and the anticipation of new life. Meet Mr. G, who just happens to have the one of the most precious families I know. His new life is a fresh blessing to so many. And, after a very dramatic entrance into this world, doesn't he look about as peaceful as any one could?




And, here is his cousin, awaiting his arrival into this world! Expect his debut in short while!

And, lastly, here is my cousin awaiting the arrival of little Miss M! Aren't they just beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.